Tiny Home -SOLD 4th December 2023

.Hello, my name's Connie and my owner is selling me so she can travel overseas. I am a 3xberth caravan that was imported from England so I am fully equipped with double-glazed windows and central heating. Are you looking for a backyard studio, extra room for your teenage child or a side income letting a space on AirBnB? Or maybe you want to tour Australia in opulence and style. You can plug me into mains electricity or run me on 12V. My heater will blow hot air with bottled gas (newly filled), yes there is a duct in the bathroom. The heater will also radiate heat on mains elect. I have new tyres and registration until December '23 (approx. $60 per year). I have a rear-end bathroom with a separate toilet. My two single beds (dining area) convert to a fixed double bed. My dining table is in the little cupboard next to the fridge as per the photo. The smaller dinette converts to a child-size single bed and can be curtained. My owner has re-upholstered me - cloth upholstery throughout. I have a large brand new fridge with a separate freezer. There is a stove, grill and oven.. There is a freestanding fan for those hot days, 2xkettles and a toaster. There is a radio/CD, TV and aerial. The windows and door have flyscreens and retracting blinds. You can achieve full blackout by closing them all. I have a roof skylight that opens fully and also has a flyscreen and blind. I also have two roof hatches and a ceiling fan. There are 5xmains sockets, a water heater, rooflight, awning, plenty of storage and my toilet cartridge is clean and good as new. The toilet chemicals are in my bathroom cupboard. Unfortunately, I have a few cosmetic issues in my interior; two small blinds are not retracting on the kitchen window and a roof hatch, one of the roof hatches has a broken leg but still opens and my ceiling fan has some broken blades due to my owner turning it on before opening the hatch but apart from that I am in very good condition. Please contact my owner for specific details and to view me 🙂 $25,999 $22,999 ONO















Ebay: here 
Enter


Gumtree: here












🙂

Comments

Popular Posts